i need more research on"which liquid dissolves pills fa

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

nathalia987

i need more research on"which liquid dissolves pills fa

Post by nathalia987 »

the 4 liquids i am using is sprite soda,gatorade fruit punch,vinegar, and water.and the pill im using is vitamin B-12.my problem is i have two pages of research done but i need another page because the minium is 3 pages long.and i cant find anything else.
davidkallman
Former Expert

Re: more research on"which liquid dissolves pills faste

Post by davidkallman »

Hi nathalia987,

If you provide "which liquid dissolves pills faster?" to answers.com, you'll get several pages that could be used as your third reference. There is a direct answer (which doesn't happen that frequently) at http://cruftbox.com/cruft/docs/dissolve.html).

If that page doesn’t suffice, maybe one of the other sites will.

Note: the “Sponsored Linksâ€
Cheers!

Dave
nathalia987

Re: more research on"which liquid dissolves pills faste

Post by nathalia987 »

[quote="davidkallman"]Hi nathalia987,

If you provide "which liquid dissolves pills faster?" to answers.com, you'll get several pages that could be used as your third reference. There is a direct answer (which doesn't happen that frequently) at http://cruftbox.com/cruft/docs/dissolve.html).

If that page doesn’t suffice, maybe one of the other sites will.

Note: the “Sponsored Linksâ€
davidkallman
Former Expert

Writing a statement of purpose

Post by davidkallman »

Hi nathalia987,

I'm not sure what a "statement of purpose" is. Could you please explain?

In anticipation of your response, let me try the following:

Generally, you can rearrange words within a sentence and keep the same meaning. For example:

1. I will walk the dog tomorrow -> Tomorrow, I will walk the dog.

2. I apply chemicals to cause the reaction -> To cause the reaction, I apply chemicals.

3. I'm not sure what a "statement of purpose" is. Could you please explain? -> Could you please explain what a "statement of purpose" is? ->

Note, it's OK to have a few sentences starting with "I." I like the original version of #3 rather than the replacement (since some information is lost in the replacement).
Cheers!

Dave

Return to “Grades 6-8: Physical Science”