chickens and its eggs

Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, such as: judging, how to set up your display board, preparing a presentation, preparing for questions...

Moderator: berkeleywebs

john0903
Project Question: significance of having larger and heavier chicken eggs in relation to crisis of the economy.
Project Due Date: may 11, 2008
Project Status: I am just starting

chickens and its eggs

Post by john0903 »

i am studying now about the effect of protein-rich food that can increase the mass and size of the eggs produced. my problem is, i still don't know what are the signisicance of my study. i've started on with the crisis of our country and that the consumers will usually choose eggs that are heavier and larger than the others despite the increase in its price. can you help me??? please...

P.S.
thank you very much...hope to here from you soon...
tdaly
Former Expert
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: chickens and its eggs

Post by tdaly »

john0903,

Welcome to the Ask an Expert Forums! Please note that it is against the rules of the forums to post personal information, like e-mail addresses, phone numbers, or instant messenger ID's. I've removed your e-mail address from your post.

Your question is interesting; I hope that you are having an enjoyable time working on your project! I think that the significance of your topic lies largely in the agricultural field, which is the track that you appear to be pursuing based on the your post.. The demand for food in the world is always increasing. Lots of work has been done to develop crops that are more healthful, resistant to pests, and have a greater nutritional value. I'm not entirely familiar with the poultry market, but I think that research into improving the size/mass of eggs has value in the sense that it may serve to allow producers of eggs to become more productive.

Keep researching the line of thought that you are pursuing and let us know if we can be of more help.
All the best,
Terik

Return to “Preparing for the Science Fair”