Construction of angles

Ask questions about projects relating to: computer science or pure mathematics (such as probability, statistics, geometry, etc...).

Moderators: kgudger, bfinio, Moderators

soumaz07

Construction of angles

Post by soumaz07 »

I have made a formula by which we can construct any angle.Angle can be in decimal points even.Rather any angle can be constructed.Please give a suggestion on this project.Has it ever been done? Plz reply within a week.
PLEASE SEND ME THE ANSWER WITHIN 5 DAYS.
THANK YOU!!
ChrisG
Former Expert
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Construction of angles

Post by ChrisG »

Hi Soumaz,
Interesting question. This really belongs in the Math and Computer Sciences forum, but I am unable to move the topic myself.
I'm not sure what you mean by "a formula by which we can construct any angle". Do you mean a formula to measure the angle of an intersection of two lines based on some other measurements? Most of these sorts of geometry problems have been solved, but maybe you have found a new or unusual form of some existing equation.
I hope that helps,
Chris
soumaz07

Post by soumaz07 »

ACTUALLY IT IS A FORMULA WHERE ONE JUST HAVE TO GIVE THE ANGLE TO MEASURE AND A RADIUS OF THE ARC.PLZ LET ME KNOW IF SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAS BEEN MADE BEFORE.AND TELL ME ABOUT ANYTHING EXTRA THAT ANYONE HAS DONE ON THIS TOPIC EXCEPT THAT DONE IN THE BOOKS.
PLEASE SEND ME THE ANSWER WITHIN 5 DAYS.
THANK YOU!!
tdaly
Former Expert
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A

Post by tdaly »

Hi soumaz07,

I have gone ahead and moved your topic to the Math and Computer Science Forum where it will be viewed by Experts who are better able to answer your questions.

Thanks!
All the best,
Terik
ChrisG
Former Expert
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a

Post by ChrisG »

Hi Soumaz,
Sounds interesting. I can tell that your equation involves the radius of an arc, and an angle, but I'm still not sure what all the variables are and how they are related. Feel free to write it all out in a mathematical form so that we can see exactly what you are doing.
Chris

Return to “Grades 9-12: Math and Computer Science”