Hey.. im have some problems with a project can u help?

Ask questions about your science fair project here. Please be specific and complete.

Moderator: berkeleywebs

***Blue***

Hey.. im have some problems with a project can u help?

Post by ***Blue*** »

Hi again, Im gonna do a project about what lotion does and how lotion works but im to sure where and how i could find this out. Can you help :?:
davidkallman2
Former Expert

Post by davidkallman2 »

Hi Blue,

I do not know much about lotions. A web search for “lotion” just seems to yield different brands of lotion to purchase and a band called “Lotion.” Do you get different results?

What were your thoughts on what you were trying to accomplish with the lotion in the project? Namely what is being measured, hypotheses, etc? You could work on those with your team And I’ll help any way I can.
Cheers!

Dave
Science Buddies Mentor
***Blue***

Hi again

Post by ***Blue*** »

hi. thanks again for all your help. In my project im trying tofigure out how the lotion keeps the mosture in the skin and what is it that makes it do that. Im gonna test to generic brand and two generic brands and two namebrands and see which works better. But im not sure what how it accuallty works. thanks for all you help~~~~~Blue~~~~~~~ :D
HScienceGuy

Post by HScienceGuy »

Hey,

So glad you're interested in undertaking a science project. Be sure to read all the info available on ScienceBuddy - including tips on choosing a project. To save you trouble down the road, be aware that product testing projects aren't looked upon so highly, the investigation on how lotions work sounds great although 1. are you going to have the resources to find some solid answers, such as molecular technology? 2. I'm sure those companies know exactly how lotions work, this info might be easily available online too. Think these issues over, I'll be on AIM: HScienceGuy if you ever want additional science project help. Good luck with your project,

Jerry

Return to “General Questions”