Topics for Science Fair HELP

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

sciencenerd
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: 20, March 2010
Project Status: Not applicable

Topics for Science Fair HELP

Post by sciencenerd »

HELLO can you help me to think of some topics for the science fair...like questions...............i want it to be an easy topic that i can do. PLEASE HELP! Thanks!
mpphlipot
Former Expert
Project Due Date: n/a

Re: Topics for Science Fair HELP

Post by mpphlipot »

Hi there, Sciencenerd. Check out the various categories of project ideas on the Science Buddies website at https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... deas.shtml. You can browse through there to find things that interest you. Near the top of that page is a link that will take you to a project selection wizard. Give that a try, too. You will answer some questions about what you want to do and it will try to suggest topics that match.

Good luck!
Mike
sciencenerd

Post by sciencenerd »

Hey Mike,
Thanks for your help! I've found a topic.....and plz help me think of a short name or topic for this question (like help me think of a name or a shorter question for this) HERE IS MY QUESTION: If you shake up different brands of soft drinks, will they all spew the same amounts? And also please help me to like organize this for the science fair.....(I AM Nervous about this))PLEASE Help! Thanks!

Thanks alot,
Sciencenerd :D
mpphlipot
Former Expert

Post by mpphlipot »

Congrats on finding a topic you like. Often that's half the battle.

I suggest you do a little more exploration on the project before you try to come up with a name. As you get more familiar with the particulars of the topic, the title may just come to you almost automatically.

Take a look at the Science Buddies project guide links on this webpage: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... ndex.shtml. The left column has several links describing How to do a science fair project. You should go through those topics and think about how they apply to your project.

This should help you with both your requests. It will certainly help you organize your project for the fair. And I suspect that after you have your hypothesis formulated, that you will have a good idea for what to name your project, too.

Mike
Amber_MIT
Former Expert

Post by Amber_MIT »

Now that you've found a topic, I'm going to move it to the physical sciences area so our experts can help you there. Good luck!
Stuck? Check out our project guides!
Project Guide: http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-f ... ndex.shtml
Advanced Project Guide: http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-f ... ndex.shtml

Amber Hess
Expert
sciencenerd

Post by sciencenerd »

UMM ya I saw all the guidelines but i still need help with like how my experiment is gonna work......and i dont know how to do the reaserch papers and the display board.....so..now i dont know what to do. YA and Thank you very much for helping me! Thank you all!
Sciencenerd
taggerbaby
Project Question: Me and my friend are doing a sience fair. We want something that "goes boom". Any suggestions?
Project Due Date: We have 13 weeks but we'll need at least 2 weeks to set up so preferalbly a 10-11 week project.

Post by taggerbaby »

sciencenerd wrote:HELLO can you help me to think of some topics for the science fair...like questions...............i want it to be an easy topic that i can do. PLEASE HELP! Thanks!
"How do cats react to bird sounds? Am i any help?
Form,
:lol: <♥myranda♥> :lol:

Return to “Grades 6-8: Physical Science”