Help With Science Fair! Specific Ideas Needed! ♥

AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)

Moderators: kgudger, Moderators

taggerbaby
Project Question: Me and my friend are doing a sience fair. We want something that "goes boom". Any suggestions?
Project Due Date: We have 13 weeks but we'll need at least 2 weeks to set up so preferalbly a 10-11 week project.
Project Status: Not applicable

Help With Science Fair! Specific Ideas Needed! ♥

Post by taggerbaby »

:mrgreen: Hi!! I need help! Me and my friend are doin science fair and we want a project that involves one of the following-
:arrow: My pet guines pig, Fred,
:arrow: My pet hamster, Gwynn,
:arrow: My pet birds, Abbie, Skylar, CD, and Igor,
:arrow: Food,
:arrow: something that goes "boom!"
:D Any suggestions!?
From,
:lol: <♥myranda♥> :lol:
MelissaB

Re: Help With Science Fair! Specific Ideas Needed! ♥

Post by MelissaB »

Hi,

Have you looked through Science Buddies' mammalian biology projects, here: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... ?ia=MamBio ? Lots of them are about dogs, but you might be able to modify something to use on a guinea pig or hamster.

I would also suggest using the Topic Selection Wizard, here: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... gister.php . That will guide you toward topics you would enjoy pursuing that are not in the mammalian biology section. (Including things that go 'boom'!)

Take a look at these, and post back if you have any questions. Good luck!

Return to “Grades 6-8: Getting Ready for the Science Fair”