Bibliography

AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)

Moderators: kgudger, Moderators

Laurenisabeast
Project Question: What is the fastest way to solve a rubix's cube
Project Due Date: 10/13/10
Project Status: I am conducting my research

Bibliography

Post by Laurenisabeast »

my teacher only allows 2 websites. whould youtube could as one or is that a video? please help!!! i need help asap!
barretttomlinson
Former Expert

Re: Bibliography

Post by barretttomlinson »

Hi,

The experts in this forum do not know your teacher and are not mind readers. You need to ask your teacher directly how he/she would view a Youtube citation. It sounds like you need more print references for your research paper. If you are stuck for ideas I can offer two suggestions. First ask the reference librarian at your local city library for help. They can often come up with amazingly useful ideas very quickly ! Also many of the better websites will often list references to printed books and journal articles as references and I doubt your teaher has prohibited you from using computers to find your sources - they just want you to learn to use libraries as well as the internet in researching information.

Best regards,

Barrett L Tomlinson

Return to “Grades 6-8: Getting Ready for the Science Fair”