how do you presten you project

AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)

Moderators: kgudger, Moderators

arianas454
Project Question: i have a project due next week and you have to write and demonstrate your observations on any thing 7th grade level. pleses help me
Project Due Date: january 14,2011
Project Status: I am just starting

how do you presten you project

Post by arianas454 »

when doing a project do you put more on th paper than on the board and what do you focus on more
agm
Former Expert
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: how do you presten you project

Post by agm »

Hi Ariana,

When you finish your project and are ready to put the results together, have a look at the 'Communicating Your Results' section of this page:

https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... ndex.shtml

You're correct that the written report usually contains more detail than the poster board. They cover the same information, but people who are standing in front of your board won't have the patience to read the paragraphs of text that you write in your report. Instead, you can summarize the information in bullet points and explain the details while you're talking to them. You might also include more photos, diagrams, and other images on the poster.

Amanda
arianas454
Project Question: i have a project due next week and you have to write and demonstrate your observations on any thing 7th grade level. pleses help me

Post by arianas454 »

thank you so much for th info you are a big help
arianas454

Post by arianas454 »

thank you for all of your help goodnight to you. and have sweet dreams

Return to “Grades 6-8: Getting Ready for the Science Fair”