Need a specific topic! Help?

AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)

Moderators: kgudger, Moderators

zaina96
Project Question: My general reason for registering is to find help to choose a Science fair topic.
Project Due Date: 1/13/2014
Project Status: Not applicable

Need a specific topic! Help?

Post by zaina96 »

So I Have to turn in my final decision for my science fair topic tomorrow, and I need help! I want a project That doesn't cost a lot, and is really easy for me to do, yet seems complex for the judges, my classmates, and teachers. Nothing about sports, (physical activity) or anything that contains hazardous chemicals though. Please help me!
amyc
Site Admin
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A

Re: Need a specific topic! Help?

Post by amyc »

Have you tried using the Topic Selection Wizard at Science Buddies? This is a great way to find a project of interest.

When you are viewing the list of results, you can use the filters on the side to further narrow your list to meet specific factors for your project (like length of time, cost, difficulty).

https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... ndaproject

Amy
Science Buddies
zaina96
Project Question: My general reason for registering is to find help to choose a Science fair topic.
Project Due Date: 1/13/2014

Re: Need a specific topic! Help?

Post by zaina96 »

Yes I have tried that... They are completely hard.. not to mention im working with a partner so its expected for us to do something difficult although I wanted something simple but SEEMS complex..

Return to “Grades 6-8: Getting Ready for the Science Fair”