Science Fair Question

AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)

Moderators: kgudger, Moderators

sagarp2001
Project Question: Does the science fair project question I have chosen for this year's science fair, "Does the amount of calcium effect the hatching time of brine shrimp?" comply with the science fair question checklist. If so/not, then what would be another more advance, or intelligent way to say it?
Project Due Date: 9/20/14
Project Status: I am just starting

Science Fair Question

Post by sagarp2001 »

Hello,

My name is Sunny, and I am currently working on my science fair project.
I am currently, specifically, working on forming my question.
I have thought about one, but I just wasn't sure on whether or not it sounded alright, and if it correctly complied with the "Science Buddies Question" rules.
Here is the question:
Will the incubation period of brine shrimp eggs be affected by the calcium content measured in hatching containers?
Please help me by telling me if this question is okay... :?
dcnick96
Former Expert

Re: Science Fair Question

Post by dcnick96 »

Hi, Sunny. Welcome to Science Buddies!

I think you have a great start to your science project. Your question sounds fine. The only way I might change it is to perhaps reword the question so that it starts with How, What, When, Who, Which, Why, or Where, per the guidelines posted here:
https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... tion.shtml

I hope this helps. Good luck with your project, and be sure to write back if you have any further questions!
Deana

Return to “Grades 6-8: Getting Ready for the Science Fair”