Boiling water

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

DadinFla1
Project Question: Reference books
Project Due Date: 10-30-14
Project Status: I am conducting my experiment

Boiling water

Post by DadinFla1 »

My 9 year old daughter is trying to finish her project but we are having a hard time finding any printed materials that she can read and use as a reference in her report/ Any help out there?
sunmoonstars
Expert
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Boiling water

Post by sunmoonstars »

Hi Dad,

Do your references have to be in print? It is pretty common now for the reference material to be available online, and more easily accessible, even if it is ALSO available in print (many journal publications are both print and web).

It's not clear from your post what type of info you need related to boiling water. If you can be more specific, I can help you look around.

Have a nice day,
Tonya
connief
Former Expert
Project Question: I am volunteering for the "Ask an Expert" program.
Project Due Date: I am volunteering for the "Ask an Expert" program.
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Boiling water

Post by connief »

Hi there,

I agree with the previous expert that it's difficult for us to point you to some references that may be helpful since we don't know what your daughter's project is about. If you can write back with more details about her main question, her hypothesis, and experimental approach, we can help you search around for the information that you need.

Connie

Return to “Grades K-5: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”