Science Fair Project Help: Balloon Hoverboard

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

theonlymarcos
Project Question: I am constructing a Balloon hovercraft and i'm using different balloon volumes (3 in total) to contrast each size.
Project Due Date: November 21, 2014.
Project Status: I am just starting

Science Fair Project Help: Balloon Hoverboard

Post by theonlymarcos »

hello everybody, i am currently working on a science fair project due that consists of a report (6 pages long) , a presentation ( 4 minutes), and a powerpoint ( 10 slides long) and i am having some difficulties. I am doing my project on a balloon hovercraft, which i found on this site. I loved the idea of getting 3 different balloon sizes and measuring travel distance (time). But i dont feel like i know what to exactly put in my 4 page body(12 pt, times new roman). Can you guys help me come up with some background info that will fill the body? I might talk about newtons 3 laws, if you guys thats applicable. Thanks once again and sorry for the bad grammer!
dcnick96
Former Expert

Re: Science Fair Project Help: Balloon Hoverboard

Post by dcnick96 »

Hello. A very interesting project! Have you looked at the final report section of the Science Buddies Science Fair Project Guide?
https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... port.shtml

This should give you some ideas and a suggested outline for your report. Start there, and certainly write back if you have more questions. Good luck!
Cheers,
Deana
Deana

Return to “Grades 6-8: Physical Science”