Experimental Design and Data Table Chart

A forum for educators who are organizing and/or running a school or local science fair, working with in-class science projects or assignments, and other STEM issues.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger

Sai018
Project Question: Need help on creating a data table, that is related to Astronomy.
Project Due Date: January 12th, 2015
Project Status: I am finished with my experiment and analyzing the data

Experimental Design and Data Table Chart

Post by Sai018 »

I am in 9th Grade, someone please help me . I have looked everywhere but I couldn't find an answers. My topic is I am counting stars with a software I created. And i need the control, in this experiment. What is my data, I need to have data in a table and make it into a bar graph because I am comparing two things. I am comparing for which is better, a human counting stars or a computer counting stars. My dependent variable is the number of stars that are found. But what is my independent variable and the data for this experiment?

I think this project is catagorized as an engineering experiment. Please help me! This project deadline is coming up.
tdaly
Former Expert
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Experimental Design and Data Table Chart

Post by tdaly »

Hi Sai018,

I responded to your other post in the Preparing for Competitions forums. We ask that you keep all questions related to your project on a single topic thread. Doing so helps us help you more effectively.
All the best,
Terik
mrlousi7
Project Question: seo
Project Due Date: 2016
Project Status: I am conducting my research

Post by mrlousi7 »

Trying to come up with a catchy title for project. I used a solar panel to compare output of light from the sun vs. artificial light...ie. black light, led, light bulb, etc...... Any ideas????

Unlock the key of your success by Pass4sure network+ practice exam and testking.By using 300-115 ccnp routing and switching pdf our latest and study material, you can easily pass www.quincy.edu
Last edited by mrlousi7 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tdaly
Former Expert
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Post by tdaly »

Hi mrlousi7,

How about "Solar Panel Contest: Sun vs. Lightbulb"?
All the best,
Terik

Return to “Science Teachers: Fairs, Projects, and General Support”