STARTING

A forum for educators who are organizing and/or running a school or local science fair, working with in-class science projects or assignments, and other STEM issues.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger

collindelros
Project Question: I don't have a science project right now, but I am planning to make one about Einsteins's relativity or something about time warp. I am registering here because I am having a difficulty in finding an experiment about the topic I am interested to.
Project Due Date: one week
Project Status: I am just starting

STARTING

Post by collindelros »

Hi! Good day. I would like to ask for some advice because I am starting to make a project but
I don't have an idea on how to start it. My professor said the our topics should be about relativity or time warp. Do you know some basic experiments with regards to these topics? :)
tdaly
Former Expert
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: STARTING

Post by tdaly »

Hi collindelros,

These forums are designed for K-12 students, parents, and teachers working on science fair projects. Is your question related to a K-12 science fair project? If your question is not related to a grades K-12 science fair project, then you may be able to get help on other online bulletin boards that serve a different audience.
All the best,
Terik
sonampreet kaur
Project Question: why the same species of tree not grown at same height on same place on same environmental condition???
Project Due Date: 11august2015
Project Status: I am conducting my experiment

Post by sonampreet kaur »

i want an anwer ...if we plant same species of tress in same place or same environment then why they not grown at same height??? please send the answer to my email i really need it by tomorrow plzz...
tdaly
Former Expert
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Post by tdaly »

Hi sonampreet kaur,

What is the hypothesis you are trying to test during your science fair project? The more details you provide, the better we will be able to help you. Each individual tree is slightly different, which can influence their growth. In addition, different locations within the same environment (e.g., different parts of the same mountain slope) will have slight variations in nutrient availability and soil quality (among others). These, too, can influence the growth of individual trees.
All the best,
Terik

Return to “Science Teachers: Fairs, Projects, and General Support”