Can you guys help me think of an eye-catching science-fair experiment title??

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

SciBunii

Can you guys help me think of an eye-catching science-fair experiment title??

Post by SciBunii »

Please help - I also need a catchy title for science fair project which is due soon! It's about hydroponics (hydroponics vs. traditional soil) Thanks for your help!!! :D
FRickels
Former Expert

Re: Can you guys help me think of an eye-catching science-fair experiment title??

Post by FRickels »

Hi SciBunii!

Hydroponics sound like a very interesting topic for science fair. The best way to come up with a title for a science fair project is to find something informative to the judges, yet also eye catching. Two reliable formats are usually "Catchy Phrase: Informative sentence fragment" or "The Effect of Independent Variable on Dependent Variable". A good example for your project might include the phrase "Hydroponics vs. Traditional Farming" and then a small fragment about what you're trying to test about those two variables. I can help you come up with a more specific title if you tell me some more information about your project, but this is a good start. Feel free to ask any more questions you might have.

FRickels
FRickels

Return to “Grades 6-8: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”