I need a science fair title

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

Dustin_Gage

I need a science fair title

Post by Dustin_Gage »

My science fair project is testing how Middle School Girls vs. Boys React to the Prisoner's Dilemma. 2 people get arrested for a small crime but, the police think that they committed a bigger crime. the two people are in solitary confinement with no means of speaking to each other. they have 3 options, stay silent, come clean, or rat the other out. If Person A and Person B stay silent then they serve 1 year. If they both rat the other out then they each serve 2 years. If A rats B out but B stays silent B will serve 3 years and A will be set free (and vise-versa). Thank you for your help, I hope you find a nice title for this.
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: I need a science fair title

Post by MadelineB »

Hello Dustin,

This is an interesting project. But you haven't told us your hypothesis nor what responses you will measure for the students. The Science Buddies science project guidelines might help you to formulate your hypotheses as well as to design how you will conduct the experiment. Once you can state your hypotheses, you could use that to come up with your title!

Let us know if you have more questions!

Return to “Grades 6-8: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”