science fair project

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

655cfc43164341a7ae564f3ae361e937

science fair project

Post by 655cfc43164341a7ae564f3ae361e937 »

i am doing a science fair project. I nee a catchy title fair it. The topic is; how does aerodynamics affect the speed of a car.
mmsanchir
Student Expert

Re: science fair project

Post by mmsanchir »

Hi!
Making titles for science fair projects can be a lot of fun. You can add a "hook," or some sort of word play or catchy phrase to draw attention, or you can stick with a more informative title. It's a good idea to split up your title into two parts, separated by a colon, that include a main idea and further explanation. In other words, here is the visual of what that would look like -
Broad Title: Explanation or Further Detail
Having a title that is unique, informative, and interesting can really make a project stand out. Play around with the words a bit, maybe even make a pun! Through a quick Google search, you can find a lot of sample titles throughout the internet that may give you inspiration.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! :D
3ec3dbd900cf4baa8bb4a55e29648282

Re: science fair project

Post by 3ec3dbd900cf4baa8bb4a55e29648282 »

i have no clue about what to do on my since fair progect and my teacher said that we need to have one that inclueds the experiment at home. the concluseion and what you did for it on a bord and bring it to school for the fair.. :(

Return to “Grades 6-8: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”