science fair topic ideas

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

242456a03aa048a2a92fd67e75adb267

science fair topic ideas

Post by 242456a03aa048a2a92fd67e75adb267 »

hi, my friends,
my name is Natalie and I am having a hard time coming up with a science fair project. I am interested in medicine and want to do something that is advanced but not too advanced. I am in 7th grade and need a reply ASAP! :?
bye-bye,
Natalie
SciB
Expert
Occupation: Retired molecular biologist, university researcher and teacher
Project Question: I wish to join Scibuddies to be able to help students achieve the best science project possible and to understand the science behind it.
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: science fair topic ideas

Post by SciB »

Hi Natalie and welcome to Scibuddies.

'Medicine' is a pretty broad area for a project. You will have to narrow it down a lot before we can help you set up a good project. One way to do this is to use the Scibuddies project idea resource: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/search?v ... n+medicine

Take a look at the examples of projects in the list and see which ones really interest you, and also think about what you would be able to do in the time you have and with whatever resources are available in your school lab.

Post again when you some more specific ideas about a project and we can help you narrow it down. Please remember to put your next post on the same thread as this one so everything stays together. It makes it much easier for us to follow the Q & A when they are all together in ONE posting thread.

Good luck!

Sybee

Return to “Grades 6-8: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”