Need help with Science Project

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

wolfpup66

Need help with Science Project

Post by wolfpup66 »

Hello, I'm a twelfth grader, I've always had trouble with science, how I even made it to twelfth grade is beyond me. I'm in a new school and had just barely started a new year, and I need a science project for my Aquatic Science class, I've been researching and researching but I can't find anything, I need an idea that's easy, but doesn't really seem so easy, I am already about to fail this class when I have just started.. please someone help....
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Need help with Science Project

Post by MadelineB »

Hello and welcome to Science Buddies,
You've come to the right place! The Science Buddies project database has over 1200 projects. Look at this link:

https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... ject-ideas

You can use the topic selection wizard, or browse by topics, or browse by grade level.

Each project has introduction and background sections with plenty of references to other projects. You could even create your own project by combining what you like out of several projects.

Once you've narrowed down your search, you can look at the Science Buddies project guide which will help you get started planning your project and doing your own research:

https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... ience-fair

Let us know what you find!

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”