Help needed: Yeast Busters: Stopping Fungus in its Tracks with Antifungal Medicines

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

banahussien

Help needed: Yeast Busters: Stopping Fungus in its Tracks with Antifungal Medicines

Post by banahussien »

Recently, my team and i have been working on this topic as our science fair idea (Yeast Busters: Stopping Fungus in its Tracks with Anti fungal Medicines) . We did write our data needed but my only question is what are the Independent
Dependent, Controlled variables for this experiment . i know its a quite easy question but would be thankful if you did help/answer
thank you!
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Help needed: Yeast Busters: Stopping Fungus in its Tracks with Antifungal Medicines

Post by MadelineB »

Hello and welcome to Science Buddies,

The Science Buddies project guide has an excellent section that will help you understand the differences between independent and dependent variables:

https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... /variables

Please do not hesitate to post again if you have more questions!

Moderator note: Science Buddies posting guidelines requests that you only post each question once. I have removed your other 2 duplicate posts. Thank you!

Return to “Grades 6-8: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”