[Biology] Bloods that enters The Kidneys

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

6765a14970c34505b2b2dc830bca973d

[Biology] Bloods that enters The Kidneys

Post by 6765a14970c34505b2b2dc830bca973d »

Hello !!
So this year we study the Kidney in detail, We read that the total blood volume passing through the kidney daily reaches about 1600, but there was a difference then if 1,600 liters this is the blood volume that passes through one kidney or two kidneys per day !! Even our teachers they disagreed :?:

So my question is: "How much total blood volume passes through (one kidney) and ( Two kidneys) per day?" I really wanted to know the answer from people who studied from different countries around the world. I hope to find the correct answer :)
Thank You ❤
AmyCowen
Site Admin
Project Question: -
Project Due Date: -
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: [Biology] Bloods that enters The Kidneys

Post by AmyCowen »

Hi - You may want to go and do some additional research (using the library or online sources) to learn more about kidney function and how much they process each day.

For example, see the information provided here: https://www.kidneyresearchuk.org/health ... asic-guide

The Ask an Expert forums are available for help with questions related to hands-on science projects. We recommend you continue doing research to learn more about your question.

Amy
Science Buddies

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”