Need a catchy titlefor science fair project

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

hhatem

Need a catchy titlefor science fair project

Post by hhatem »

My daughter is doing a project dealing with people's perception of gluten free. She feels once a person sees gluten free they automatically favor the not gluten free product. Their mind is already made up that the gluten free will not taste as good. So we put gluten free cookies in a package marked gf and the same gf cookies in a bag marked not gf and had them predict which they thought would taste better. Then they tasted and told us what they think. Any ideas for a catchy title?

We have some up with so far:
Was your mind already made up!
Did You already make up your mind!
Is it a Matter of perception?
Mind Over Matter!
What’s your mindset?
Ross2007

Re: Need a catchy titlefor science fair project

Post by Ross2007 »

Those are already catchy titles listed. I’m interested in hearing the results.
probiotics
Former Student Expert

Post by probiotics »

Hi!!

That's a really cool topic! I like the titles you already have, but some other catchy titles that could work include "Gluten Tag" or "I knead-to-know what you think!" or "Don't Be a Weird-Dough: A Study on Perception". A title you already have, "Mind over Matter", is a really good title already!!
AnnaMochi
Former Student Expert

Post by AnnaMochi »

"A Glued Biased: Perception"

Return to “Grades K-5: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”