Evidence against water memory

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

minthantko

Evidence against water memory

Post by minthantko »

My project tends to expose the contradictions between so called `laws of homeopathy´ and mainstream molecular biology and physical chemistry. The laws of infintesimal dose has been described to be pseudoscience in my project by stating how it contradicts Avogadro's Theory and Laws of Mass Action. What remains is a popular myth, `water memory´. Many sources claim it works while mainstream science rejects it. I have not found any source that explains why water memory cannot be possible according to physical chemistry. It is requested to explain molecular mechanism stating why water memory is not possible or redirect me to sources that does.
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Evidence against water memory

Post by MadelineB »

Hello,
The Ask the Expert forums are for students in grades K-12 (and their parents and teachers) who are doing hands-on science projects. If you are doing a hands-on science project, please describe your project, including your hypotheses and the experiments which you plan to conduct to test the hypotheses. If you are not doing a hands-on science project, there are other sites on the internet where your questions would be more appropriate. Thank you.

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”