Seeking expert in the field of computer sciences to fact check an out of the box idea.

Please post requests for answers to "interview" questions in this forum (only). Responses are not guaranteed, and requests that fail to follow Science Buddies' rules regarding interviews will be not be addressed.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

Austenholtz

Seeking expert in the field of computer sciences to fact check an out of the box idea.

Post by Austenholtz »

I have some pretty technical questions regarding a project of personal interest. Many of these questions are well beyond the scope of my knowledge or technical skill to answer. Looking for anyone well versed in computer science. Specifically algorithms that deal with numbers or addresses millions of digits long, data storage, data transfer, and general computation systems. I have a big idea but need to be fact checked before I get too invested. Looking to get on video call preferably as it’s been a struggle to explain it through messaging. Hope to hear from some of you.
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Seeking expert in the field of computer sciences to fact check an out of the box idea.

Post by MadelineB »

Hello,

First - are you a student in grades K-12 looking to do a hands-on science or engineering project? The experts here are only able to help those students. There are other sites on the web where more general questions are welcome.

Second, please read the guidelines for interviews:
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=12052

Thanks!
Madeline

Return to “Interview Requests”