in confusion

Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, such as: judging, how to set up your display board, preparing a presentation, preparing for questions...

Moderator: berkeleywebs

pramesh shakya

in confusion

Post by pramesh shakya »

hello sir/mam,

well i'm in confusing which topic shall i choose?i have gone through the help wizard too, but still i can't decide with which one shall i start?i'd like to ask you the names of some other websites from which i can gain more knowledge for my research
pramesh
tdaly
Former Expert
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Post by tdaly »

If I understand your post correctly, you have already used the Topic Selection Wizard? Is this correct?

If so, let me suggest the following. You need to do your science fair project on something that interests you. Think about what your hobbies are. What do you do in your free time? What is your favorite subject in school? As you think about these questions, you will probably find that the answers all tend to group around a particular set of interests. Think about why these things interest you and then design a science fair project about learning more about these things.

Post back with the things you like to do in your spare time, your hobbies, and your favorite school subject, and we'll work together to find you a super science fair project.
All the best,
Terik

Return to “Preparing for the Science Fair”