title

Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, such as: judging, how to set up your display board, preparing a presentation, preparing for questions...

Moderator: berkeleywebs

hhamodat

title

Post by hhamodat »

Hi! i'm wondering about the title of the project... it should be interesting but I got no idea what to call it! If i put my question as the title it won't be that attractive so what can I call it? I'm doing the project about what type of pain reliever dissolves the fastest. Thanks!
Thanks,
hhamodat
Louise
Former Expert

Re: title

Post by Louise »

hhamodat wrote:Hi! i'm wondering about the title of the project... it should be interesting but I got no idea what to call it! If i put my question as the title it won't be that attractive so what can I call it? I'm doing the project about what type of pain reliever dissolves the fastest. Thanks!
Well, you could certainly use your project question as the title, thouugh it is a little long.

How do the pain relievers advertise themselves? For example, if brand X says on TV -"The Fastest Acting Drug", then your title could be "Is Brand X really the Fastest Acting Drug?"

Louise
Nathaniel Catasca

Post by Nathaniel Catasca »

Hey,
I think that you should call it whatever you want, just make sure that you make it look REALLY cool!!! Like, tin foil, or glitter, or something!!![/quote]

Return to “Preparing for the Science Fair”