I have an idea for my idea I need some data ,is there any chemicals compounds which breaks at 340k and combines at 290k when they combine they should be liquid and when they break they should be gases.
Please mention some data or links
Forum devoted to questions from InnovatioNation Teachers, sponsored by Life Technologies.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:50 am
- Occupation: Student:12th grade
- Project Question: Solar refrigerator: using a reversible reaction to generate pressure by forward reaction and then using joule Thomson effect producing cooling effect .the solar energy to intiate the reaction
- Project Due Date: September 15
- Project Status: I am just starting
- Former Expert
- Posts: 159
- Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:55 pm
- Occupation: Immunologist
- Project Question: Volunteer expert.
- Project Due Date: n/a
- Project Status: Not applicable