Catchy title and decorating my project board

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

nazmunshanta

Catchy title and decorating my project board

Post by nazmunshanta »

Hi,
I need help to find out a catchy title of my son's science fair project. He is working on water filter. The problem question is which material works best to filter water.

I also need help with decorating the science fair board. Please give me some ideas. Our problem question is which material works best to filter the water.
Thank you
Nazmun

Moderator's note: I've combined your two posts regarding the same science project. Science Buddies guidelines ask that students keep their posts together in the same topic so the experts can get a better view of your project. Thank you and best of luck at the science fair!

Madeline
audreyln
Expert
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Catchy title and decorating my project board

Post by audreyln »

Hello Nazmun,

This sounds like a fun project! Some title ideas that come to mind are "Clear Choice: What material works best to filter water?" or "Clean Up: What material works best to filter water?"

For decorating the science fair board it really up to your student's creativity! Can you use any of the filter materials you tested? Pick a favorite color to use for titles and borders? Here's a good blog post on the topic: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/blog/mas ... play-board

Good luck,

Audrey

Return to “Grades K-5: Physical Science”