Piezoelectricity

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

flower811

Piezoelectricity

Post by flower811 »

Hi, I am in 7th grade and this is my first time doing a science fair. I am interested in doing a project on piezoelectricity. However, I don't know how to fit in the concept of piezoelectricity into my project. Do you guys have any tips for my projects? Also can you think of any experiments that are practical but useful including piezoelectricity? :D :D
rmarz
Expert
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Piezoelectricity

Post by rmarz »

flower811 - Piezoelectric devices are very interesting, but I think to assist you in defining a project you should first ask yourself "why am I interested in piezoelectricity and its characteristics"? Perhaps your interest or fascination will lead you to create a demonstration that would introduce others to this phenomenon. Hope this helps. You could also research the subject and you might find others that have created science projects around this subject. Google and YouTube are good references. Good luck.

Rick Marz

Return to “Grades 6-8: Physical Science”