In need of a mentor

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

PeytonPrill

In need of a mentor

Post by PeytonPrill »

Hi, I know this may be a little bit unprecedented but could anyone in this forum volunteer to be my mentor for my science fair project. I desperately need one. The only real qualifications are that you are 21 and older and have some form of expertise in the realm of marine biology. I would really appreciate it, if you can mentor me please reply with your email down below so we can begin the process, thank you so much!
AmyCowen
Site Admin
Project Question: -
Project Due Date: -
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: In need of a mentor

Post by AmyCowen »

Hi - Experts here in the Ask an Expert forums work with students within the forums directly. They don't go offline with students for outside mentoring.

If you have specific questions about the project you are working on, you are welcome to post the question. If an Expert is able to help, you may find that an ongoing thread develops. But Science Buddies can't connect students and Experts for communication outside of the forums.

To look for a local or other virtual mentor, please consult this reference on Finding a Mentor: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... tem-mentor

Amy
Science Buddies

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”