project presentation for computer science project

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

karthik_oakview

project presentation for computer science project

Post by karthik_oakview »

Hi,
I am planning to create a website for my science fair. I am planning to present the website to the judges. What else can I show on my presentation, should it be treated like a engineer design project showing Problem statement, Design etc.

Thank you!
bth80
Student Expert

Re: project presentation for computer science project

Post by bth80 »

Hello,
This seems like a great idea for a science fair. I think how you present it should depend on what the website's function is. If its main appeal is the interface and graphics, it might be a good idea to display the design. If its more about the coding and function, you probably want to focus on that. You can also of course do a mix of both depending on how your website ends up.
Good luck!
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: project presentation for computer science project

Post by MadelineB »

Hello Karthik,

In addition to the excellent suggestions by the expert, you might also want to check with your science fair organizer to see if they will allow you to demonstrate your website with a "live" online connection. Some science fair organizers will not allow online connections. If that's the case, you will probably need to display "hard copies" of each of your webpages, perhaps also including a flow diagram to show how the user moves from page to page.

Best of luck with your project!
Madeline

Return to “Grades 6-8: Physical Science”