HHHEELLLPPP

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

T-Elzend09

HHHEELLLPPP

Post by T-Elzend09 »

I got my project idea from this website, science buddies and I have decided to do the fun or frustrating one. I need help to come up with the procedure and experiment. My question is, "Is fun correlated with winning?" I was thinking to get two groups of volunteers and let one group play an easy mode for an online game and one group the hard mode and let them take a survey afterwards to determine whether they found the game fun or boring. Im not sure if I should time them while playing and Im not sure what game to pick. Please help P.S the science fair is due in 4 days and I have not even started.
chloemkohl
Student Expert

Re: HHHEELLLPPP

Post by chloemkohl »

Oh no! I hope it's not too late to respond, but I apologize if we missed your deadline. Google has several games that could work for this type of experiment. The Google games "Minesweeper" and "Solitaire" both have easy and hard modes - you can find these just by searching either "Google Minesweeper" or "Google Solitaire." Time can be an interesting aspect to consider if you would like, but I don't think it's necessary for the experiment - up to you!
Hopefully this is helpful!
Good luck,
Chloe
T-Elzend09

Re: HHHEELLLPPP

Post by T-Elzend09 »

The deadline was postponed and thank you so much for this. It will rlly help.

Return to “Grades 6-8: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”