Thinking in (Semi-)Circles: The Area of the Arbelos

Ask questions about projects relating to: computer science or pure mathematics (such as probability, statistics, geometry, etc...).
Sohit

Thinking in (Semi-)Circles: The Area of the Arbelos

Post by Sohit »

could i pls hav the solution of the project 'Thinking in (Semi-)Circles: The Area of the Arbelos'.

Thanks
Sohit Singh
Louise
Former Expert

Re: Thinking in (Semi-)Circles: The Area of the Arbelos

Post by Louise »

Sohit wrote:could i pls hav the solution of the project 'Thinking in (Semi-)Circles: The Area of the Arbelos'.

Thanks
Sohit Singh
Why don't you explain what you are having problems with, and someone will help you. We don't usually give out solutions, our goal is to help you do your project yourself!

Louise
Sohit

Post by Sohit »

Louise wrote:
Sohit wrote:could i pls hav the solution of the project 'Thinking in (Semi-)Circles: The Area of the Arbelos'.

Thanks
Sohit Singh
Why don't you explain what you are having problems with, and someone will help you. We don't usually give out solutions, our goal is to help you do your project yourself!

Louise
Dear Louise
I have completed the project and would like to know your email address so i could send you what i have done and you could tell me in what ways could i help improve my project

Regards,
Sohit Singh
Louise
Former Expert

Post by Louise »

Sohit wrote:
Louise wrote:

Thanks
Sohit Singh

Louise
Dear Louise
I have completed the project and would like to know your email address so i could send you what i have done and you could tell me in what ways could i help improve my project

Regards,
Sohit Singh
{cut out email address}
We aren't allowed to email you or contact you via IM or anything like that.

The best choice is for you to post your proof here and people can comment on it. This way several experts might look at it and help. If you don't want to do that, you can email it to scibuddy@sciencebuddies.org and ask them to forward it to me. I can then send it back to you through the scibuddies. However, I probably will not have time to look at it in detail until this weekend.

Louise

Louise
davidkallman
Former Expert

Post by davidkallman »

I second Louise's comments. Everything is designed so that all communication is done via the bulletin board.

I, for one, would love to see a proof. That's (part of) my academic background. Not promising anything; I'll do what I can do to help.
Cheers!

Dave

Return to “Math & Computer Science Sponsored by Hyperion Solutions Corp”