Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
How do you do an "experiment" for this project. It appears to me that this would be information gathering and then creating a spreadsheet showing if there is in fact a correlation or not. I am use to my kids doing hands on projects, like "with baking soda and without baking soda". This project doesn't seem to present that kind of "experiment" option. Please provide any information you can. Thank you!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:14 am
- Occupation: retail
- Project Question: Correlation of Coronal Mass Ejections with the Solar Sunspot Cycle
- Project Due Date: December 4, 2013
- Project Status: I am just starting
You are definitely correct. This project is based on research and not experimentation. You might want to check out the the procedure section of this project on Science Buddies. I have copied the link below. http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-f ... #procedure
Good luck, and write back if you have any other questions!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:08 pm
- Occupation: Student, 11th grade
- Project Question: Registering as an Expert
- Project Due Date: n/a
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Grades 6-8: Physical Science
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests