I need investigatory project!! (original/enovated)

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators

I need investigatory project!! (original/enovated)

Postby denmark03 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:46 pm

i am a student, my name is Dennis and i need to made a investigatory project for my group to pass out physics subject. it should be unique and original. who can help me? i need it tomorrow :(((
denmark03

Project Question: i need some original and new investigatory projecy to graduate at my school. first i only need the proposal
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: I am just starting

Re: I need investigatory project!! (original/enovated)

Postby theborg » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:08 am

denmark03,
Thank you for the post. I see you needed an answer a few days ago. I hope you were able to come up with something. If you still need ideas, this site offers a project idea section. Even if there is a requirementto be "original", browsing established ideas can help you think of new projects, or a modification to an existing experiment that would make it unique.
I hope this helps.

theborg
----------
"As the circle of light increases, so does the circumference of darkness around it."
~ Albert Einstein
theborg

Project Question: "To explain all nature is too difficult a task for any one man. 'Tis much better to do a little with certainty and leave the rest for others that come after you, than to explain all things by conjecture without making sure of anything." - Sir Isaac Newton
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: I need investigatory project!! (original/enovated)

Postby denmark03 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:40 am

yes many of my teachers said it that i need to enovate some of ideas. thanks for the advice and also for the quote XD. but i got an idea in this site. but my problem was it was approved and i did not know where can i buy the materials and my budget, can someone help me on doing this project. just give me some advices :D thankssss this is the link for cellphone microscope :D http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-f ... ml#summary
denmark03

Project Question: i need some original and new investigatory projecy to graduate at my school. first i only need the proposal
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: I am just starting

Return to Grades 9-12: Physical Science