Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
I am doing the sunscreen effectiveness project and have not started. the project is due on wednesday. The uv monitor that is recommned to buy on Amazon wont come in time. Do you have any suggestions on what i can do, like: possibly buying a uv monitor in a store, or not using a uv monitor at all, or a uv monitor app in the Appstore? Please get back to be as soon as you can, thankyou.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:19 pm
- Occupation: student- 12th grade
- Project Question: testing sunscreen effectiveness
- Project Due Date: this wednesday.
- Project Status: I am just starting
I hope you found a solution to your problem. The one that the Project Idea recommends is just a suggestion. Take a look at the specifications of the one on Amazon. Any UV meter with similar specifications will probably work for your project.
All the best,
- Posts: 1029
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 11:27 pm
- Occupation: Planetary Scientist
- Project Question: N/A
- Project Due Date: N/A
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Grades 9-12: Physical Science
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests