A forum for educators who are organizing and/or running a school or local science fair, working with in-class science projects or assignments, and other STEM issues.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger
I was wondering the best way to get in touch with an energy auditor or mechanical engineer? are there forums? any help will do- thanks
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:55 am
- Occupation: startup
- Project Question: Mechanical Engineer Questions
- Project Due Date: asap
- Project Status: I am conducting my research
Hello paulcjones7, and welcome to the forum!
I would suggest that you try the Interview Requests
board; if there is an Expert available who works in one of those fields, he or she should be able to answer your questions there.
(Do also check out the interview specifications
if you decide to post an interview request!)
I hope this helps, and feel free to ask if you have any more questions!
Nature uses only the longest threads to weave her patterns, so that each small piece of her fabric reveals the organization of the entire tapestry.
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:56 pm
- Occupation: Student: 12th grade
- Project Question: Student volunteer.
- Project Due Date: N/a: see above.
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Science Teachers: Fairs, Projects, and General Support
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest