Please post requests for answers to "interview" questions in this forum (only). Responses are not guaranteed, and requests that fail to follow Science Buddies' rules regarding interviews will be not be addressed.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
I have been conducting an experiment measuring the levels of pH of water after mixing the water with soil. The three soils have different levels of nitrogen. My research tells me the higher the level of nitrogen the higher the level of pH. I have done 10 trials and I am getting the opposite reading. Can you help explain why this may be happening?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:12 pm
- Occupation: Student
- Project Question: Does the level of nitrogen in soils affect the ph of water.
- Project Due Date: November 19, 2013
- Project Status: I am conducting my experiment
I liked your experiment. But i am sorry i don't have any idea. please share when you complete this experiment.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:00 pm
- Occupation: Employee
- Project Question: Discussion
- Project Due Date: n/a
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Interview Requests
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest