Please post requests for answers to "interview" questions in this forum (only). Responses are not guaranteed, and requests that fail to follow Science Buddies' rules regarding interviews will be not be addressed.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
Hi, I am doing a Science Fair project at my school. My research question is: " What effect does radiation have on the growth of plants?"
I am assigned to conduct an interview with an expert. If you are available to review my questions and help me with some answers, here they are:
1. How many years of experience do you have as a botanist?
2. When did you first learned about the topic of radiation on plants?
3. Would you please share what motivated you to study botany?
4. What are some of the areas that most interest you about botany?
5. What do you consider is most impacting about radiation on plants?
Thank you for your time and effort.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:51 am
- Occupation: Student
- Project Question: How do plants grow under radiation?
- Project Due Date: Jan 24, 2014
- Project Status: I am conducting my research
Return to Interview Requests
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests