Questions related to finding and working with a mentor, finding an idea, etc.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Moderators
I am a senior in high school and I have to enter the science fair to graduate because I have put this off for three years. I am interested in a math or computer science topic. I finished Calc 3 last semester and I am doing discrete math this semester, to give you an idea of what I may be able to handle. I also took AP computer science last year so I can program fairly well in Java, but I am willing to learn another language. Ideally this project would be a discrete math or Calculus project, however, I am very flexible when it comes to topics. It needs to be done by mid march. Does anyone have any ideas?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:42 am
- Occupation: student: 12th grade
- Project Question: I need help with an idea for a math based science fair project.
- Project Due Date: mid match
- Project Status: I am just starting
Look up the science buddies project ideas for coputer science and there is a wide selection of advanced maths and computer science projects.
I hope this helps.
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:16 am
- Occupation: Student 10th Grade
- Project Question: Do probiotics with antibiotics have a greater affect on different types of bacteria?
- Project Due Date: March 1st
- Project Status: I am finished with my experiment and analyzing the data
Return to Getting Started
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests