Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
What can the aim and hypothesis for this question be in a experimental report?? I'm using different balls with different masses and drop them at the same time to see and record time. What are different hypothesises and aims for this experiment?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:31 am
- Occupation: Student
- Project Question: I'm supposed to write a hypothesis for the experiment where you drop different massed balls and see which falls first.. Does the mass affect the falling speed? What can be the hypothesis for that??
- Project Due Date: 2/8/2013
- Project Status: I am conducting my research
Welcome to the Forum, RobinHoodCookies. For your hypothesis you could try "The mass of an object does not affect the falling speed." Or the opposite. Next do the experiment and see if the hypothesis is true or false. Good luck!
- Posts: 294
- Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:33 am
- Occupation: Astronomer, Professor of Physics, SETI Researcher (retired)
- Project Question: n/a
- Project Due Date: n/a
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Grades 9-12: Physical Science
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests