Introducing Project Idea "Kits"
Many of the Project Ideas in the Science Buddies library enable science exploration with common materials, ones you might find around the house. Some projects, however, require an assortment of materials, not all of which can be obtained in a single stop at a local store. Plus, for a single science project, you may only need a small amount of a product, not a full roll or bottle. While we offer links to online sources for many specialty items, we are excited to announce the availability of "kits" for some of our popular Project Ideas.
When you order a Science Buddies kit through the AquaPhoenix Education website, you'll receive everything you need to perform the experiment—except perishables (like orange juice).
The items included in each kit are detailed on the AquaPhoenix Education website, and when you open the kit box, you'll find items carefully labeled for easy identification. We hope you find that this new approach to ordering supplies for a science project makes the process easy and convenient so you can spend more time on the science—and less on the shopping.
Kits are currently available for the following Project Ideas:
- From Dull To Dazzling: Using Pennies to Test How pH Affects Copper Corrosion
- Is This Connected To That? Use a homemade electronic tester to find out if electricity can flow between two objects.
- Forensic Science
- Which Orange Juice Has The Most Vitamin C?
- Electrolyte Challenge: Orange Juice vs. Sports Drink
- Shaking up Some Energy
- Where There Is Charge, There Can Be Sparks!
- Spin Right 'Round with this Simple Electric Motor
- Build a Crystal Radio
- Veggie Power! Making Batteries from Fruits and Vegetables
- Investigating the 'Mpemba Effect': Can Hot Water Freeze Faster than Cold Water?
Note: 10% of the kit purchase price goes to support Science Buddies.
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Best of STEM Resources in 2019
- Polymers Project Gets a Slime Update
- New Series of Science Buddies Books
- Science Buddies Annual Report: Supporting STEM Education
- Science Buddies Teams up with PPG Volunteers to Improve Crime Scene Chemistry Project
- Inspiring Students about STEM Careers and Robotics
- An App for Science Class
- Search at Science Buddies to Find the STEM Resources You Need
Explore Our Science Videos
Build a Gauss Rifle
Make a Homemade Fly Trap
DIY Glitter Surprise Package with a Simple Circuit