Science Buddies' First Teacher Webinar
Join Science Buddies on August 30 for "Using Science Buddies for Success," a free one-hour webinar designed to introduce teachers to Science Buddies' resources and tools.
As the 2009-2010 school year gets ready to kick into gear, now is the perfect time to learn more about how Science Buddies can be integrated in your classroom. Science Buddies is dedicated to creating engaging project ideas and resources that can help increase science enthusiasm, interest, and literacy in all grades. The webinar, sponsored by Northrop Grumman and Motorola, will walk you through our resources and offer suggestions for incorporating Science Buddies' materials in your classroom.
Webinar 'Door' Prizes!
At the end of the webinar, we will award door prizes. The first 25 attendees to sign in and attend the whole webinar will receive a free Scientific Method poster. Also, random names will be drawn from among ALL attendees: 10 attendees will receive a Maxtor Personal Storage Basics 300 gigabyte external hard drive and 1 attendee will receive a $100 grant of his or her choice of science supplies or equipment!
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Best of STEM Resources in 2019
- Polymers Project Gets a Slime Update
- New Series of Science Buddies Books
- Science Buddies Annual Report: Supporting STEM Education
- Science Buddies Teams up with PPG Volunteers to Improve Crime Scene Chemistry Project
- Inspiring Students about STEM Careers and Robotics
- An App for Science Class
- Search at Science Buddies to Find the STEM Resources You Need
Explore Our Science Videos
Make a Slushy! Yummy STEM Project
Cotton Ball Launcher - Fun STEM Activity
How to Build an ArtBot