Video Contest for Gamers
Sure, video games can be lots of fun, but with the contest, AMD and the Learning Games Network hope to underscore the ways in which connections are made, educational skills advanced and put into action, and learning continued... while playing.
With entries being accepted in both the "My 'Aha' Moment" and "My Dream Assignment" categories, contest sponsors are giving students a chance to "tell their stories and share their ideas on how education can and will change with digital games."
First place winners will receive HP Pavilion notebooks, powered by an AMD Turionâ„¢ X2 Ultra Dual-Core Mobile Processor ZM-84.
The contest is open to current US students 13 and older. Entries must be between 2 and 3 minutes in length. The deadline for entry is May 31, 2009. For complete contest details, rules, and regulations, please visit http://www.aha-moment.org.
You Might Also Enjoy these Previous Entries:
- Enter the Verizon App Challenge
- Make a Marble Sorting Machine
- Samsung Inspires Students to Solve Community Challenges with STEM
- Balloon-powered Vehicle Success
- Students and Schools Applying Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math to Solve Local Problems
- Young Naturalist Wins Bio-Rad Essay Contest
- Science Buddies and Astellas Announce Chemistry Contest Winners
- "Elemental" Essay Contest