Video Contest for Gamers
Sure, video games can be lots of fun, but with the contest, AMD and the Learning Games Network hope to underscore the ways in which connections are made, educational skills advanced and put into action, and learning continued... while playing.
With entries being accepted in both the "My 'Aha' Moment" and "My Dream Assignment" categories, contest sponsors are giving students a chance to "tell their stories and share their ideas on how education can and will change with digital games."
First place winners will receive HP Pavilion notebooks, powered by an AMD Turionâ„¢ X2 Ultra Dual-Core Mobile Processor ZM-84.
The contest is open to current US students 13 and older. Entries must be between 2 and 3 minutes in length. The deadline for entry is May 31, 2009. For complete contest details, rules, and regulations, please visit http://www.aha-moment.org.
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Students Race to the Finish with Solar Sprint Cars
- Enter the 3M Young Scientist Challenge for a chance to win $25,000 & exclusive 3M mentorship
- 6 Steps to Success with the Fluor Engineering Challenge
- Take the Fluor Challenge for Engineers Week
- Fluor Engineering Volleyball Machine Challenge Overview Video
- Take the Fluor Challenge
- Fluor Engineering Water Flow Challenge
- Enter the Verizon App Challenge
Explore Our Science Videos
10 Robotics Projects Kids Can Really Make!
Why Do Apples and Bananas Turn Brown? - STEM activity
4 Easy Robot Science Projects for Kids