Volunteer of the Decade
Since he launched Science Buddies in 2001, Ken has worked to facilitate the creation of top-notch resources, tools, and project ideas designed to support students, teachers, and their families in all aspects of doing a science or engineering project.
For more information about Ken and his move from successful entrepreneur to author, educator, and philanthropist, visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Hess.
Please join us in congratulating and thanking Ken on close to a decade of volunteerism. Millions of students, teachers, and families have benefited from the services Science Buddies offers. And behind those services, at every step, has been the guiding hand and inspiration of Ken.
You Might Also Enjoy these Previous Entries:
- An App for Science Class
- Search at Science Buddies to Find the STEM Resources You Need
- Science Buddies Teacher Dashboard
- New NGSS Lesson Plans
- Philadelphia Classrooms Benefit from Science Buddies Kit Club Program
- Google's Science Journal App Transforms a Cell Phone into a Powerful Tool for Science Class
- Kit Club Helps Level STEM Playing Field
- Lesson Plans Help Teachers Put Hands-on Science on the Calendar