visual aid

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

madisonmedina
Project Question: science project
Project Due Date: Wednesday 18, 2013
Project Status: I am just starting

visual aid

Post by madisonmedina »

What is a good idea for my group's visual aid for the "Is there such thing as too much gaming" project? We are creating the pie chart and wanted to give you some time to answer. :?: :D
tdaly
Former Expert
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: visual aid

Post by tdaly »

Hi madisonmedina,

Have you formulated a specific question and testable hypothesis? If you haven't done so already, coming up with a question and hypothesis is an excellent first step. Science Buddies has some great articles about formulating and writing a question and hypothesis.

https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... tion.shtml
https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... esis.shtml

If that doesn't answer your question, please post back with more details on what you need help with and what you want the pie chart to show. The more details you provide, the better we'll be able to help you.
All the best,
Terik
connief
Former Expert
Project Question: I am volunteering for the "Ask an Expert" program.
Project Due Date: I am volunteering for the "Ask an Expert" program.
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: visual aid

Post by connief »

Hello there,

I also agree with the previous poster that it would be more helpful if you give us a bit more detail about what you are trying to show with this visual aid. Are you trying to display your data in the form of a pie chart? If so, why did you decide to choose a pie chart? What was the question you wanted to address and what was your hypothesis? What experiment(s) did you use to test your hypothesis? Did you follow the procedures exactly in the "Is there such thing as too much gaming" project?

Let us know a little more about what you're doing so we can help you come up with the best way to present your ideas and/or results!

Connie

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”