Breeding

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

student12397

Breeding

Post by student12397 »

selective breeding plants to get more nutrients?
dcnick96
Former Expert

Re: Breeding

Post by dcnick96 »

Hello. Not quite sure what you are asking. Can you explain more about your project and what you need help with?
Deana
student12397

Post by student12397 »

I am thinking about doing a project that revolves around using selective breeding to get more nutrients, is that to vague and is it already answered?
probiotics
Former Student Expert

Post by probiotics »

Hey!

I think that this would be a really interesting project to do. I'm curious about how you would translate this into a science fair project. I recommend starting research on selective breeding, and how you would measure the nutrient content of your plants. This seems like a complicated project, so it's important to fully plan out your experiment before you begin. If you are able to plan this out, this would be an impressive project. Let me know if you have any additional questions?

Thanks, Probiotics

Return to “Grades 6-8: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”