Printable Copies of our Science Fair Project Guide Webpages
Steps of the Scientific Method
- Printable Scientific Method Handout This is a one page version of the image in the Scientific method Project Guide section.
- Project Proposal Form A form to accompany the Your Question Project Guide section, which provides for student and parent signatures, signifying commitment to the project.
Background Research Plan
- Background Research Plan Worksheet This worksheet is an excellent companion to the Background Research Plan Project Guide.
- Finding Information
- Bibliography Worksheet This worksheet is an excellent complement to the Finding Information or Bibliography Project Guide, helping students collect and organize all the information they need to do a proper bibliography.
- How to Format Your Research Paper A good summary if you want your students to use either the APA or the MLA standards.
- Variables for Beginners
- Experimental Procedure
- Materials List
- Conducting an Experiment
- Data Analysis & Graphs
- Final Report Checklist A handout to accompany the Final Report Project Guide section, helping students to remember everything to include.
- Display Board
- Science Fair Judging
Explore Our Science Videos
How to Make an Archimedes Screw - STEM Activity
Physics and Chemistry of an Explosion Science Fair Project Idea
How to make an anemometer (wind speed meter)