A Competition for Tech-Savvy High School Girls
Applications are being accepted for the NCWIT Award for Aspirations in Computing until October 15, 2010. U.S. high school girls, grades 9-12, who are interested in computer science or technology are encouraged to apply! Sponsored by the National Center for Women & Information Technology (NCWIT), the award recognizes high school women who have distinguished themselves in the area of computing and technology.
To find out more about NCWIT and the Aspirations in Computing award, visit the website: www.ncwit.org/award.
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Thousands of Tall Paper Towers (and Lots of Tape!)
- Do the Tallest Paper Tower Fluor Challenge — 10 Steps to Success
- Enter the 3M Young Scientist Challenge Video Contest!
- Students Race to the Finish with Solar Sprint Cars
- Enter the 3M Young Scientist Challenge for a chance to win $25,000 & exclusive 3M mentorship
- 6 Steps to Success with the Fluor Engineering Challenge
- Take the Fluor Challenge for Engineers Week
- Fluor Engineering Volleyball Machine Challenge Overview Video
Explore Our Science Videos
Gel Electrophoresis and Forensic Science: Biotechnology Science Fair Project
Paper Rockets - STEM Activity
Vibration & Sound: Make Sprinkles Dance