Wind tunnel

Ask questions about your science fair project here. Please be specific and complete.

Moderator: berkeleywebs

Egglet24

Wind tunnel

Post by Egglet24 »

My question this time is how would I go about doing this thing like how would i get data how i would put in on the poster board and everything. If you would like to read what i'm doing my sciecne fair on is under the air speed and lift. like should i put it in a table like just saying wut object or in a graph. I would wonder wut would be a great name to put as the title of my project. So if any one could help me that would be great. Thank you
Matt D

display

Post by Matt D »

I think it would be good to use several ways to display your data, such as tables and graphs. Make sure that you are graphing the data that you are measuring. You can look on this page for information about your display board: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/mentorin ... oard.shtml
As for the title, that's up to you. It could be something as simple as "Wind Tunnel" or as complicated as "The Effect of ______ on _______." Neither is better or worse, they are just different.
~Matt Durstenfeld
science buddies expert

Return to “General Questions”